CAREER OPPORTUNITY BANK DUNIABy
BANK DUNIA / THE WORLD BANK
Short Term Consultant:
DSF GOI Management Committee Support
The World Bank in Jakarta, through the multi-donor Decentralization Support Facility (DSF) that it administers, wishes to employ a capable and committed individual as a Short Term Consultant to support the DSF Government of Indonesia (GOI) Management Committee Secretariat. The DSF is a government-led facility supported by eight donors and the World Bank whose principal purpose is to support the decentralization agenda of the Government of Indonesia, particularly as this pertains to improved service delivery for citizens.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Prepare materials (reports, power point presentations, etc.) for internal cross-ministerial GOI meetings, MS and SC meetings, and other DSF events as needed
2. Provide research assistance and program support to partner GOI ministries in preparation of ACNs, implementation of DSF projects, and other activities related to decentralization
3. Highlight sections of DSF quarterly / annual reports, Activity Concept Notes, and DSF project documents of particular importance to GOI
4. Map proposed new activities and appraise their adherence to DSF objectives and priorities
5. Regularly consult with Gol officials and donor partners on DSF programmatic work, issues related to broader Gol decentralization agenda, and with their staff to confirm attendance and encourage participation in DSF activities
6. Identify stakeholders at national and local levels for DSF engagement to strengthen and enrich DSF work in decentralization
7. Participate in meetings within GOL and DSF and special events as required, and develop transcripts of key DSF meetings as required
8. Assist with monitoring and evaluation of DSF projects and coordination of GOI participation in monitoring and evaluation missions.
General requirements include:
1. Master degree in a professional discipline or a bachelor degree and 2 or more years of relevant experience
2. Knowledge of and work experience with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Finance and Bappenas, and with multi-donor funded projects
A complete job description and directions on how to apply are available at our website:
Closing date for applications is 15 May 2010.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.